High security document shredding and destruction
- Suitable for offices and householders
- Nationwide delivery and collection service
- Guaranteed to keep your information safe
- The complete end to end solution.
The Shredding Company offers a confidential shredding service that is both simple and secure.
- Our service is compliant with BS EN15713 standards
- After documents and media are destroyed, a certificate of destruction is provided
- The company provides option of either providing sacks or consoles for filling or collecting items that are already in boxes or sacks
- All items are securely destroyed.
Paper Documents & Files
The Shredding Company can securely destroy confidential documents regardless of the reason (clear out, end of financial year clearance).
- All types of documents are accepted, including those in plastic wallets, stapled together or in a lever arch file
- To use the service, customers fill pre-paid sacks, contact the company to arrange collection, and the company takes care of the rest
- All paper shredding is done in accordance with BS EN15713 standards.
The Shredding Company can securely destroy various types of digital media, including hard drives, CDs, DVDs, video tapes, and cassette tapes.
- Secure destruction of digital media is the only way to ensure that information is permanently deleted
- All media items are destroyed in compliance with the WEEE (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) directive.
Shredding Console and Secure Wheelie Bin Hire
We offer the option of hiring a shredding console or a secure wheelie bin for shredding a large amount of items.
- Different sizes are available, ranging from 120 litres to 1100 litres
- The console or wheelie bin will remain on site until collection is required
- Consoles and wheelie bins can be used for one-off collections or for daily, weekly, or monthly rotation services.
Other Shredding Services
Collection and Shredding of Paper & Media
- If your items are already in your own boxes or sacks, we will collect them ‘as is’ and remove them from site
- If items are in a shredding console or wheelie bin, we will transfer them into our own wheelie bins and leave your console or wheelie bin on site for future use.
Other Hill Company Online Stores
The Hill Company Shop provide a full range of Attached Lidded containers and a large range of removal items including removal boxes and a range of accessories which help removals go smoothly. The Hill Company Shop also sell our full range of Archive storage boxes; we usually aim to provide next day delivery on all Archive Box orders.Visit
Crate Hire Company are a division of The Hill Company; we provide a next day, nationwide delivery service for crate hire for domestic and office removals. Crate Hire Company also provide packaging materials along with our crate rental service. We have a large range of high quality removal crates and accessories which help your removals go smoothly. We also have an automated, easy to use online booking system.Visit